Details of Post, Educational Qualification, Vacancy, Age Limit, Pay Scale and other related information are given below:
Post Name: i) Junior Executive Officer (Engineering – Civil), ii) Junior Executive Officer ( Engineering – Electrical) and iii) Junior Executive Officer (Electronics).
Educational Qualification: The candidates having full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with min. 60% marks in aggregates from a recognized University and qualifying GATE normalised marks on GATE score card for the years of 2016 are eligible to apply for AAI Recruitment 2017.
Vacancy: Total no. of vacancies for Jr Executive posts are 200(50+50+100).
Age: Upper age limit of the applicant must be 27 years (General candidates) as on 30th September, 2017.
Pay Scale: Rs 16400/-40500/- (E-1)
Application Fee: The applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs 300/-( only for Unreserved candidates) through online mode only. Online payment can be made by using Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Cards within 20th October, 2017.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Jr Executive Officer Jobs in Airports Authority of India through only the official website at www.aai.aero under careers section. Last date of online application is 17th October, 2017.
Other Related Posts:
1. BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 50 Engineering Posts
2. UPPCL Vacancy Updates – Apply Online for 226 Jr Engineer Posts
3. Jobs in NBCC – Walkins for Engineer and Assistant Posts
4. PSC WB Online Recruitment 2017 for Engineering & Scientific Posts
5. ISI Recruitment 2017 Kolkata – Apply Online for 16 Office Assistant Posts