UPSC Notification No. 5/2018 for Public Prosecutor, Legal Officer & Stores Officer Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for Central Government Jobs in India. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Public Prosecutor, Legal Officer (Grade-II) and Stores Officer Posts. As per UPSC Notification No. 5/2018, the candidates can apply for the mentioned posts on or before 29th March 2018 through ORA website. Details of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit and other related information are given below:
UPSC Notification for Public Prosecutor, Legal Officer & Stores Officer
Vacancies: No. of vacancies are 13 (UR=08, SC=01, ST=01, OBC=03).
Name of the Posts:
1. Public Prosecutor
2. Legal Officer (Grade-II)
3. Stores Officer
Required Qualification for UPSC Jobs to the mentioned posts:
1. Public Prosecutor-The candidates having Degree in Law from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer and at least 7 years’ experience as an Advocate are eligible to apply for Government Jobs through Union Public Service Commission.
2. Legal Officer- The candidates must be a Master’s Degree in Law and minimum 5 years’ experience.
3. Stores Officer- The candidates should have Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit & Pay Scales are given below:
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Year)||Pay Scales (Rs.)|
|Public Prosecutor||35||Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Legal Officer (Grade-II)||40||Rs.67700-Rs.208700|
|Stores Officer||30||Level 7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay an application fee amounting to Rs.25/- through online mode. Online payment of application fee can be made by using Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Cards. The candidates can also deposit the requisite application fee in any branch of SBI by Cash. SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
How To Apply: As per UPSC Latest Notification, interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the mentioned posts through www.upsconline.nic.in. The candidates have to upload the following documents at the time of online application.
1. Educational Qualification.
2. Age Proof Certificate.
3. Experience Certificates.
4. Desirable Qualifications.
For detailed information on UPSC Notification No. 5/2018, the candidates may visit the official website of the Commission. The last date for online application is 29th March 2018.