UPSC Recruitment for Assistant Professor & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and other various posts under different Ministries, Government of India. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for UPSC Recruitment to the above-mentioned posts through Commission’s official website. This is to be noted that no other mode of application will be accepted. Advt. No. 23/2017. Details of Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and other necessary information are given below:
Details of UPSC Recruitment Notification
Name of The Posts:
1. Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering).
2. Assistant Professor (Technical) (Computer Science & Engineering).
3. Assistant Professor (Technical) (ECE).
4. Professor (Technical) (Computer Science & Engineering).
5. Associate Professor (Technical) (Computer Science & Engineering).
6. Gliding Instructor.
7. Civil Hydrographic Officer.
8. Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis).
Vacancy: Total no. of posts are 23 (Twenty Three).
No. of Posts, Age Limit and Pay Scale with Grade Pay for different posts are given below:
|S.No||No of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale(Rs.)||Grade Pay(Rs.)|
Required Qualification for Different Posts:
1. Assistant Professor (Mechanical): Candidates must be First Class Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institution and Teaching experience in the field of mechanical engineering in a reputed Organization.
2. Assistant Professor (Technical): The candidates having Bachelor of Engineering/Technology and Master of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science and Engineering (BE/B.Tech) with first class from recognized University/Institution are eligible to apply online for UPSC recruitment 2017.
3. Assistant Professor (Technical, ECE): The candidates must be BE/B.Tech degree and Master of Engineering/Technology in Electronics & Communications Engineering with First Class BE/B.Tech from recognized University/Institution.
4. Professor (Technical): The candidates must have BE/B.Tech and Master of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science with First Class BE/B.Tech and Ph.D. or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering and minimum 10-years experience to apply online for this post.
5. Associate Professor (Technical): Bachelor of Engineering/Technology and Master of Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class in BE/B.Tech from recognized University/ Institution and minimum 5 years teaching experience.
6. Gliding Instructor: The candidates having 12th (10+2) Class Pass with Physics and Mathematics subjects from recognized Board/Institution and Gliding experience as a pilot can apply online for this post.
7. Civil Hydrographic Officer: The candidates must be a Degree in Engineering or Master Degree in Mathematics, Geography, or Geophysics from recognized University/Institution and minimum 2-years experience in the concerned field.
8. Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis): The candidates must be a recognized MBBS Degree and at least 3-year experience in the concerned specialty.
Application Fee: The applicants are required to pay non-refundable application fee amounting to Rs.25/- by Cash through any branch of State Bank of India or through online mode by using Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Cards.
How To Apply: Desired candidates can apply online for UPSC Recruitment to Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and other posts through Commission’s website at www.upsconline.nic.in by clicking on the link ‘Online Recruitment Application’. Candidates (New) need to one-time registration to get User ID and Password. After getting user id (Registration id), the candidates can submit their online application by providing necessary information of educational qualification, age proof, and other important documents/certificates. The last date for submission of the online application is 28th December 2017.